Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oh, Boogers

In theory, the transition from fall to winter is my favorite time of year. Unfortunately, I can almost predict more precisely than i can the approach of Chanukah when my sinuses will go into seasonal shock. I've been fighting it since last Friday and endured it through turbulent flights to and from Jackson and Denver. Thus, my creative prowess have been diminished of late. I hope to be back to 100% soon. Now at about 68% compared to 28% at the same point last week.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Hey, 68% of Junk Thief is still better than 100% of most blogs.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave - That's very kind of you. Hey, you're already officially a nurse in my book. I feel better already.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

You do look fetching in your sheer nightie, even blowing your nose. That takes real grace.

Feel better soon, sweetness!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Joe said...

That's a shame to hear. Hope you feel better.

I'm always amazed at how terrible even the most minor of illnesses, like a common cold, can make you feel sometimes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I escape the winter cold season.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Sick or not, I try to look my best, complete with ribbon in my hair.

Kusala - Stay well and warm as you head east. Be sure to take your Vitamin C and Airborne.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger m00nchild said...

oy weh es mir. i've had sinus infections/colds galore for the past 3 weeks that finally have faded the last few days

i do hope you feel better. at least it's not been too rainy yet this season. rainy weather with sinus headaches is a bad bad combination for me.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

m00nchild - Thanks. I'm slowly getting better and glad that it's dry but wish it were warmer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home