Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here's Litter in Your Eye

As if Man Babies wasn't disturbing enough, now there is Cat Ladies. When I asked Bunter if he'd like us to submit a photo, he snarled at me and said, "What next, you're gonna make me go see that G-D Sex and the City movie?" and then stormed off into the back of the JunkPlex. Millie, however, said she's game if I find the right glassed eyed woman to pose with her. Thanks again to the ever with-it Gavin Elster for bringing this to my attention.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

THAT is a seriously disturbing photo. Aiiiiieeee! I'm with Bunter!!!

p.s. I hear tell you'll be heading east soon - this is great news!!!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

this is very scary....I can't get myself to explore the links!

I always knew bunter was a genius....meow!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joy - Cat Ladies is pretty spooky, but there is something sweet about Man Babies, I dunno, there just is.

Yes, we're serious about planning a Big Apple meet up. Start spreadin' the news...

Mouse - Bunter is the Einstein of felines.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

regarding the fall rendezvous...are there a range of dates?

I'm planning a trip to the pnw for sept or october, and probably need to get my ticket in the next month or so. somewhat flexible as of now. it would be nice if I wasn't away when the next grand convergence happens....given that the mouse is invited.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - No firm dates set. Just "fall" suggested. I'd like to firm up by late June as well.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

hopefully it won't be labor day... tis the peace show in cleveland...a must do event...and heavily advertised on the mouse! perhaps you can visit your minions in cleveland then on your way to nyc....and I can multiple junk experiences!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home