Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hold the Map Close to Your Face

The JuJune Institute has been posting notices about their Time Camera all over the Mission these days, inviting us to go to their website. In this day when the web is supposedly killing all forms of print media, I am pleased to know that a chartreuse piece of paper stapled to a PG&E poll can increase traffic to a website. I've not bought my Time Camera yet, but I hope get one in time for Easter to capture images of dodo birds frolicking in Mission Dolores Park as children search for their colorfully dyed eggs.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Steve Reed said...

Maybe I should advertise my blog that way? Hmmmm...but then, more people might actually read it, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Jejune's newest fan. Wonderful stuff there.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Steve - I thought you retired your blog. I need to catch up!

Huntington - It's pretty cool.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

All I want for Easter is a chartreuse-dyed dodo bird egg.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Like all things in San Francisco, those eggs are pretty expensive even in the recession.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

Stapled on what kind of pole???!!! But seriously, I like the Jejune but I'm just afraid they'll make me shave my eyebrows. Anyway it's nice to have something Museum of Jurrasic Technology-ish here in S.F. I wonder if their office has a glass door. Or a Large Glass door.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Bryce - Did I say poll when I meant pole? Actually it was a guy from PG&E taking a poll on how we like our service.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

Wonderful - Something very British about this idea.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Susan - I agree. It sort of feels like an H.G. Welles sort of thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home