Monday, August 24, 2009

The Big Deal About All Things Little

Some of my favorite bloggers capture minute, obscure details of daily, urban life. I love the gorgeous reflections (verbal and photographic) by Reya of (After) the Gold Puppy and Susan of Art Spark Theater who has been re-enacting great movie scenes with little people.

This weekend I picked up the book Little People in the City that features the work of Slinckachu of London. From benign to high crime, he captures it all and is fast becoming one of my favorite artists and bloggers. I am already conspiring on how I might re-enact similar scene in my 'hood.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

Thanks for the link - I also like slinkachu.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger WAT said...

Gay men are such size queens down here in L.A. though.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Susan - Glad to promote you.

WAT - Up here too.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Pinecone Stew said...

What a fantastic blog you have!!! I'm a Joni Mitchell Man too*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home