Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Uncanny

We're still not sure if Alton and Dalton Yowells are twins or just brothers. Do you have a thought?

In the meantime we visited Twinish.com where even if you don't have a biological twin you can find your doppleganger. Now, they do qualify their matches by percentages, and I have yet to find a 100% or even 90% match, but the following are intriguing.

So I just couldn't resist running a couple of my mug shots through to see who turned up and thought you'd enjoy the results. The resemblance is uncanny, no?

Now tell me, if you saw Mr. 78.44% and me walking down the street side-by-side, could you tell us apart?
87.33%

82.14%
78.44%73.83%72.41%
68.94%
66.34%
63.31%
61.37%
57.61%

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Aunty Christ said...

That's crazy how many people look so much like you! I'm tempted to give it a try myself, but I remember how traumatic it was to look at the web site that was supposed to find my celebrity lookalike, all those years ago. Why, I look nothing like Billy Idol!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Aunty - Well, I want to believe you, but there have been those stories of you showing up at unexpected places and covering "White Wedding".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home