Friday, January 01, 2010

Festival of Light


Besides being the name of a supposedly "lost" (or unreleased) Beatles song, I love the simple idea of the Festival of Light that I learned about from Susan at Artspark Theatre who learned about it from Totalfeckingeejit) the People's Lost Republic of EEjit. It's a great idea to herald the New Year and remember those lost but still with us. Since I learned about it just in the nick of time to do it, I didn't get the chance to tag others, but I think it wouldn't hurt to still do it.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

Beautiful composition.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Susan - Just "junk" I've been collecting for assemblages. Thanks for introducing me to this idea.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Totalfeckineejit said...

It is ,as Susan says, a beautiful composition.Thank you for joining in and a very Happy New year to you!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the pretty composition.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Total & Karen - Thanks for dropping in and the kind words!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home