Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Two Down, Five Times, Next

In the spirit of Valentine's Day (I'd actually forgotten that it was coming until yesterday), I should mention that in the first six weeks of 2007 I have been on five dates with two different men and am happily with neither tonight. No anger against either, just not worth the effort of pursuing either further. Considering the fact that I've been out of town three of the first six weeks of this year, I guess that's a pretty active personal life compared to the past couple of years. All the same, I stil have no intent on seeking a soul mate, and if that's all the dating I have for the year, I am probably not going to complain. It diverts too much time from gardening and searching for good door knobs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home