Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Charlie's Angels?

Though I've not watched him in a while, I have generally thought of Charlie Rose as one of the last non-nitwit interviewers. Admittedly dry, I guess I had thought of him as one of the 3-4 saving graces left on PBS. But seeing him following Colin Farrell in Radar magazine's Toxic Bachelors article is definitely worthy of the "Who would ever have thought it" file. Sex and Charlie Rose are two words I never would have thought of putting in one sentence. And he drives a Mini Cooper to boot? That explains why Henry Kissinger has been such a frequent guest, I suppose.

Maybe I'm wiser to stick to Terry Gross. I doubt we'll ever see her chasing 20-something guys.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

...or ever see Ms. Gross drunk-interviewing Drew Barrymore! ;)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Terry Gross drunk? No way! Maybe you have to get drunk to interview Drew to be on the same wavelength.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home