Monday, October 29, 2007

Drop Names Not Bombs

I hate to name drop, but sometimes I am forced to when friends of mine like Bryce Digdug makes outrageous claims such as the one he made today suggesting that he has met both Lauren Bacall and Hank Hyena. I, of course, have a photo to prove my connection with these two. I implied on Bryce's site that I have lived in buildings with both of them. This is 50% accurate. I wonder if Lauren was living at the Dakota when it became a movie set for Roman Polanski and Mrs. Frank Sinatra. Look closely for me in the crib rocking scene. How many buildings have the distinction of appearing in both Roemary's Baby and The Age of Innocence? I wonder if John Wayne is the only star who has appeared opposite Louise Brooks and Lauren Bacall? I'd check it out, but Bunter has put a no-Google ban after 9 p.m. here at the JunkPlex. I have walked past Lauren in first class as I made my way to steerage on flights from Will Rogers World Airport to New York. She has a daughter married to a prominent surgeon in Oklahoma City and used to do voice overs for animal shows on the local PBS affiliate. "Though once quite plentiful on the plains, the Bison today is as rare as good Basque cuisine in New Rochelle..."

Therefore, I'll leave it up to you to confirm the validity of a comment I left over on Bryce's site claiming that I was once sat in the center seat in between Rodney Allen Rippy and Monti Rock III. Midway through the flight Rodney handed me his bag of peanuts, saying "They too big to eat." Which parts of this story did or did not happen?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Wait...I didn't recognize you in the crowd of Satanists...could that mean you played Rosemary's baby HIMSELF???

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Scot said...

Since you asked: I beleive that Bunter banned Google, but I think the rest is one big yarn spun of stardust

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

This plane did not happen. It was a greyhound bus bound for Branson.

You have your fathers eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home