Monday, November 12, 2007

In Your Gut You Know He's a Nut

I'm posting this one with a tip of the beret to Bryce Digdug, who is not above writing about conservative politicians. Funny thing is, today one actually wishes old Barry was around since today's right wingers make him seem downright sensible. All the same, whenever I see this in transit (where I write this using the rare free wifi offered a Phoenix's Sky Harbor terminal, which along with lack of snow in the winter make it an ideal transit point), I have to ponder: "He's terminal? I could swear I heard that he died at least 12 years ago. However, in case I didn't mention it earlier, I was able to confirm that General Franco is still dead. I doubt he'd approve of those tasty little hombres walking hand in hand along Passeig de Gracia, but I sure did.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger m00nchild said...

Hitler however is still plotting global domination from a secret location beneath the north pole where cold temperatures have managed to slow his aged to 1/10 that of normal human beings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home