Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cracker attack!


Gay marriage? Whatever. Is everyone so blind that they did not notice that the court's announcement came just as temperatures hit 101 in San Francisco? I'm no fan of televangelicals, but clearly this is the work of that evil weather juju man of San Antonio, John Hagee. Think Jeremiah Wright is nutty and dangerous? Hagee is clearly not only insane but also possesses some evil powers that brought suffering to New Orleans via Katrina, Indonesia and Myanmar (primarily non-Christian nations) via the tsunami and cyclone respectively, and now the boiling of San Francisco. This is one fat cracker that spells serious trouble. It's barely 11 a.m. and it's already hotter than hell. Oops, I said hell!

I'll gladly join Jews for Jesus, participate the Exodus ex-gay boot camp and eat a platter of fried slop at the Cracker Barrel if it will bring back civilized weather to San Francisco. Mr. Hagee, I appeal to you on my knees. And, yes, I agree with you that the Pope is a big whore.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger CornFedBoy said...

I would never eat at Crackered Barrels. Or anything that supports Republican's and their evil christian right god. LOL

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

CFB - Me either. I was being, uh, ironic. The weather's acceptable at the moment, so I retract everything I said.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger CornFedBoy said...

I was just home (Iowa) for Mother's Day and I took my Mom out for dinner. I asked her where she wanted to go... oh, Applebees! I just said food poisoning. She quickly changed her mind and said she will never eat there again. Same with that chain [bigots]. Of course she loves Wal-Mart, I cringed, but went in there to get her a gift card. Wal-Mart is to steril for me

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

CFB - I knew Applebee's food was toxic, but I was unaware they were bigots too. Wal-Mart, also known as China-Direct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home