Thursday, October 23, 2008

What If...

...you woke up one morning......to discover that what you thought was reality...
...suddenly burst...
...and spiraled downward...
...and the women...
...and men you so admired...
...left even the sleeping idiots in shock..
...while casting you as a dancing fool..
...who for too long embraced the power of markets to push us forward, without realizing the ones that can actually do that...
...are the ones that you've never taken the time to visit.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Oh, I do like this post.
I should print it out and hang it in the office I work in-where we conduct interviews for the Future Oppresser Class of Amrica.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

PS: Ayn Rand, ew.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - I don't know who's creepier, Ayn Rand or Milton Friedman.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger WAT said...

It's going to completely crash and collapse you know. Only a matter of weeks or days at this point.

UGH!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - You're always such an optimist.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger WAT said...

Nope. A realist. Take note.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - I don't disagree, but I also try not to obsess about what is beyond my control. As I said, I try but have not been successful the past few weeks.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger WAT said...

Stock up.

And enjoy every day!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - I've got my six year supply of beans and water.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

brilliant post!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Thanks. Let's open a tamarind and quilt stand down at the open air market.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home