Friday, May 08, 2009

Train Will Not Stop

UPDATE: About 10 seconds after posting this non-threatening BART train photo, news of this accident in Boston hit. I've always been phobic about the underground trains in central Boston and the fact that they and the platforms are on the same level. I always cower in the corner until my train comes, and don't approach until I know it's fully stopped. I'm also never convinced that my plane is going to land at SFO until I actually see the runway and not just the water of the Bay on both sides of the plane.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger WAT said...

Text messaging! THIS EVIL HABIT! I too am guilty. Sigh...

Yeah, good smart man to use the precaution u do.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - I always worry about someone else behind the wheel texting with my life in their hands. I've had plenty of pilots announce "We are now making our descent into Chicago...er, Denver..." Put down the iPhone and fly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home