Thursday, September 24, 2009

So Many Parties, So Little Time


OMG! Windows 7 is coming! I'm really in a dilemma. Should I host my launch party for Windows 7 the same week as the launch of Bon Ami 2.0? Both will revolutionize my daily life.

This video is great fun. The blatantly racist "they did by letting you be involved" jab at 5:50 is pretty shocking and finally unmasks the tension brewing beneath this happy talk. Just imagine how things will go at the actual party when there is real booze flowing.

Please weigh in, and let me know if you'll be coming to the launch party.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

"We've tried all the activities"

"check and make sure you have the right devices on hand"

This is all a bit dubious. though, good to know,

"You don't have to do all the activites".

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

ArtSparker - Who goes to a part to "do activities"? I'm really curious who these "characters" in the video are. Are they being played by SAG member actors or Microsoft employees? Is the purpose of the party to get everyone to buy Windows 7? If they surpass their goal do they get a pink Microsft Prius? But "activities" is the spookiest work. Not applications or programs but "activities" which sort of sounds like church or band camp stuff.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Will you promise to whip up a batch of your gravy-on-a-stick?

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger r. said...

I love the voiceover at 1:01, he was probably saying "I friggin' hate you all people!!" haha!

Where is the punchbowl where I toss in my keys? I don't want to play with the 2 ladies tho. bleh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home