Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye to City of Juicy Proportions

Just as I was zipping up Josephine to catch I-70, I spied a familiar soul walking out of the Museum of Natural History.

"Well, Mr. Sullivan, I was about to give up on you."

"Oh, really, Mr. Junk Thief, was there a problem?"

"Well, let's just say..."

"Let's not say, Mr. Junk Thief. Shall we head back home now?"

"Very well. However, I am curious what you thought of the Rockies."

He turned around to regard them studiously as if for the first time.

"Ah, they are of juicy proportions, but that ornamental snow is a bit overdone."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Tess Kincaid said...

Thanks for the smiles, Mr. Thief and Mr. Sullivan. I enjoyed the Denver pics, too.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Willow - Thanks. Besides a couple of minor disagreements, we enjoyed our little journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home