Friday, July 02, 2010

Sepia Saturday: Dress Up Day!

Align Left(It's Sepia Saturday. Here are the other great posts here.)

If for no other reason than to dispel the rumor that there are no photos of me smiling, here is one of my "big" sister Nanette and me engaged in one of our favorite Saturday activities -- dress up day. There are other, more dramatic ones I will try to share for future posts. We got more creative through the years and went on to put on shows with our increasingly elaborate home made costumes. But this one is just a taste of our repertoire.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Oh yes, the dress-up days. And why did we always seem to end up in the kitchen? I suppose it was the hub of the household.

A charming photo.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

fantastic!

brilliant smile!!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger North County Film Club said...

Are you sure that's a smile? Could something on your costume be pinching? It's a really cute photo, though. It looks like you're having lots of fun. O.K. it's a smile!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Like Barbara-and-Nancy, I'm not convinced it's a smile, but you two sure are cute!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What was this play about, looks like wrapped in swaddling clothes all around! Funny and cute photo

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Alan Burnett said...

Now that is what I call a smile. Great photo - I look forward to seeing the rest of the collection.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

We did plays and puppet shows...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home