Sunday, April 15, 2007

My New Indiana Home


JunkThief finally has a second home in San Francisco with his new offsite storage unit on Indiana Street. A security guard, ample indoor parking, a large elevator, year-round climate control, great view of the Bay Bridge and less than block from the freeway. Gee, I'm actually considering making it my primary residence. But perhaps 6' x 6' might be a tad cramped. But with a more zen life holding more and more appeal these days, it might not be a bad idea. Afterall, they bill the place not as offsite storage but self storage.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Eva the Deadbeat said...

oooh, your new "place" looks lovely! can I housesit for you? ;)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I really am thinking about hosting a huge house warming party, but there is that whole no kitchen or bath room issue. What the hell, when I say it's al fresco I mean it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home