Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gusty Winds May Exist

Sixteen hours on the road, 778 miles and the upper triple digits in gas purchases (probably more than I put into my Saturn for all of 2006), and still a few hundred miles to go before reaching home. I'm sure everyone is just dying to know the mundane details of this journey, but since my two brain cells are barely functioning, I'll just share a few shots I managed to nab during the day. I promise not to have so many shots of my scowling ugly face once I am back home.

Welcome to the Cadillac ranch...
...with a rather sleazy looking docent to guide you.
Such politically correct, high minded culture here in Arizona!

No remarks on squinting and scowling unless you can smile while staring into the sun when it's 102 degrees.
I didn't stay here but liked the sign.
At the Flagstaff depot.
This must have been taken in...uh...Flagstaff too.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Y'know, I absolutely love seeing pictures of you. I do! Well I love seeing pictures of bloggers on their blogs, period! I really enjoy that. Maybe it's the sense of connectedness.

And you don't look too bad either! Maybe it's a 'scowling ugly face', but you do have the best one! hehe! [Wait, did that come out right? :-)]

PS. You look handsome. Don't worry too much! I'm indeed enjoy all your pictures. Have a safe trip home Gregg!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Sounds (and looks) like you are having quite the adventure!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Well, it's not exactly been all glamour and relaxation. That's why I've called it personal leave and not vacation on my voice mail and out of office assistant. The fact that I am getting 8-10 work calls on the route takes away any delusion that this is a true holiday of any kind. Real vacation comes this fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home