Monday, June 11, 2007

This Morning at Safeway

Man, I tell you, just when I thought it was all about fruits and cereal, I am reminded that Safeway is truly my window to the world. I watched 60 Minutes and the 11 o'clock news last night and didn't hear a single mention of this. I bet that once Aunty Christ hears about this she'll want them to start a mammoth daycare center down there (if you're not already aware of how she feels about the wee folks). Who needs the lame writing of The Onion when you have the Weekly World News?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

That paper is so crazy! Even crazier is that there are people who read it as MORE than just entertainment...but as REAL NEWS!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said...

Oh man, now there's Mt. Dew all over my monitor--and I'm at work!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Okay, so can anyone here prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are NOT babies living on board the Titanic?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Bunch of overeducated know-it-alls...

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

J.David - Huh? Are you implying the story is not true?

Hands - Careful mixing electronics and liquids. Bad idea.

Dave - You are the lone voice of reason on this issue. I am with you 100%. As your beloved Papi would say, "Have faith, the the truth will set you free."

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Damnit, my issue hasn't come yet!!! Kidding!

What's next? Gay men have sex with women? D'OH!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Pod said...

i'm with you and dave!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger WAT said...

Dont'cha know?! The babies have gills!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home