Monday, May 19, 2008

Flip Flopping Issue

Perhaps the biggest issue of the season is yes or no to flip flops. I get pissed at people complaining about men in flip flops which is such a gross generalization -- poorly groomed feet in general; urgh/men with nicely groomed feet/yum. However, as this ridiculously trivial yet engrossing debate at Slog proves, this divides people more than that decision on which way to install a roll of toilet paper or put a phone back on the hook -- back in the day of phones with cords.

I, however, just find the sound of flip flops annoying, as evidenced in this piece two years ago Crocs, however, are a crime against humanity.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

No to flip flops. Mens feet should be hidden at all times. Socks to bed and in the shower. Feet are nothing more than elongated palms with short stubby ugly fingers. If I had it my way feet would be removed at birth and shoes would resemble egg cups.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger jason said...

I think a nice peep toe pump would be nicer.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gavin - You've clearly never seen my feet which are gorgeous, but I only shoe them outside of the house and never until the second date. However, I have no problem showing everything from the ankles up on the first date.

Jason - For both men and women?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger WAT said...

I actually have nice sexy feet.

So there!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - And who said you didn't? Gavin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home