Friday, June 27, 2008

Bears Gone Wild in San Jose

I'm not sure if they'll be marching in the parade for Sunday's Homosexual Festival, but the "Big Bad Boys" who've been described as having "big bellies, big hands and bad attitudes" are proving that the tales of "strong armed robberies" are not fiction. I've been criticized here in the past for trashing bears, but these boys (whom I suspect are straight) are giving a bad name to big boys that even their bear brethren don't deserve

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger WAT said...

I heard about these fools on Internet news radio Sunday. They're big. REALLY BIG. BE CAREFUL.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - Another reason not to go to San Jose.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Chris said...

(ahem)

As a fifth generation San Josean, I'd like to say that San Jose is not that bad--get off your high horse about SF... and when doing so, avoid stepping in pee generously donated by your many, many homeless people (Kidding. I'm kidding).

I'd also like to say that is not me in those photos... looks kind of like me, but it's not. Seriously. For reals. ;-)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Chris - Well, San Jose, CA, can be interpreted as meaning either San Jose, California, or San Jose, Central America. And there's one in Bolivia, Paraguay, etc. etc.

As far as I know those big bad boys are still at large (very large) or at happy hour at the Lone Star Saloon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home