Saturday, June 07, 2008

Yes, But What's the State Rodent?

Am I a bit behind on this one, or could someone bring me up speed? Remember, I had that great visit to the Parque Condor in February, and I preferred those birds to either the parrot or the quail. Grouses have always appealed to me. In the Midwest, subdivisions are often named after grouses and quails, so they're both kind of tired to me. Anyway, go visit that website and weigh in on this meaty issue of our times.

UPDATE: Following the comment dialog with Gavin, I'm inspired to post this piece with Huell and another California bird. Is it just me or did Carole Migden get her fashion sense from Sydney Kross?

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

The answer is:
Huell Howser.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gavin - He is a rodent, but I did enjoy the episode where he went to Pink's and ran into Ruth Buzzi.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

It's not too hard...
she works there.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gavin - Ruth, order up. Two dogs, no onions, one with extra chili.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

ruby is very scary....yes this was a completely insane video....

can I have some dancing rats please?

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Orange County and the Inland Empire (and Arizona and Texas...)are filled with Ruby types. We'll work on the dancing rats.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger WAT said...

I love Huell Howser. He's got a nice body actually. And he's so innocently curious about everything.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - I'd love to see Huell cover the Folsom Street Fair with all that wide eyed innocence at the spanking booths.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home