Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First We Take Manhattan

In barely 48 hours, I'll be arriving in Manhattan for a jam packed weekend highlighted by the great blogger meet up. If you didn't already get the news, plan to be at the SOHO Grand Lounge this Saturday, September 27, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Other mischief and adventures will precede and follow.

And if you've not seen the video promoting this convergence, it is here.

Special thanks to the lovely Salty Miss Jill for making this happen.
ATTENTION LA AND PORTLAND BLOGGERS: I'll be in Oregon October 6-9 and LA October 27-31 +/- . I'd love to meet some of you on those trips if anyone has suggestions. I promise to host something here in SF soon.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lora said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I didn't have a family. Then I wouldn't have to do all the obligatory crap that I've been roped into.

Weekend with strangers=good
weekend with family=torture

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

LORA - Will make a toast to you if that helps.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger marxsny said...

I'm counting the hours (and the number of dolls I'll be bringing)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mark - Mark, he took the green pills...

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger rich bachelor said...

Ah, perfect. Portland welcomes you. I'll email you shortly before.

Verification word: mrdrwvt
Mister Doctor West Vermont?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Yes! This is something to look forward to!
Lovely? Let's see if you still think so after this weekend. Especially if Mark's bringing dolls...;)

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Rich - Oh, let's see if we can make Portland put NYC to shame!

Jill - Well, let's hope things don't dissolve into you pulling my wig off and flushing it down the toilet.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

tick, tick, tick..... counting the hours

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger WAT said...

Again, it won't be as cool without me.

HMPH!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - See you soon.

Gavin - Thanks. Hope I can meet you when I am in LA.

WAT - I met Gary, Mark and Joy last night who are wondeful. We think you and Scot introduced us. Hope we can have an LA meet up when I am there the week of October 27.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home