Friday, January 02, 2009

Favorite Beatles Woman Ever


Since we're on a roll with tributes to Beatles women and I'm too busy to create any real original content at the moment (more on that later), I thought I'd post this tribute to my absolute favorite woman of the Beatles -- Jane Asher. In this clip from 2007, she is stunning and graceful at 61. When I was a tot, I whizzed past news of race riots, the war in Vietnam and political assassinations to page 6 with hope of some news about upper crust Jane's family continuing its tutoring of Paul. An English Rose then and now, it's sad we have not seen more of her work here in the U.S. I've only seen her in Alfie and Brideshead Revisited, and I thought she was brilliant in that.

Onward, Lady Jane, a vision indeed

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

Bycehead Revisited?

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Bryce - Oh, it's not all about Byce and Bryce!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Allan Tong said...

61!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home