Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Interactive Wednesday: Cadillac Competition

Not that I enjoy being competitive...hell, I love being competitive. It juices me up every time. Our beloved Tugboat Dave posted a really cool photo recently of a Cadillac spray painted purple as an example of the cultural superiority of New Orleans. I'll admit that I was impressed and tip my hat to the many wonders of the Crescent City. However, I submit our local variation on this theme and dare others to top it.

A purple Cadillac is pretty impressive, but can anyone top one with an observation deck? Bring it on, baby, bring it on!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yes, I suppose that's nice and all, but perhaps you didn't se my post a few weeks ago of the toy and wristwatch-encrusted hearse?

I rest my case, your honor.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave - I'll leave this for our mutual fans to decide, but I'd say the score is -- at best -- even.

All I know is that when the Pope comes to San Francisco, I want a picture of you up in that belfry with him and Speaker Pelosi behind the wheel. For that, I'll pay your airfare first class, buy all three of you tacos from El Tonayense's taco truck and put you up at a suite in the Fairmont (or my basement, take your choice).

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Dave said...

That sounds great, except I quit going into men's basements right after I saw Silence Of The Lambs.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave - Okay. In that case, you can share my room with Bow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home