Sunday, April 04, 2010

Junk Thief TV - Season 4, Episode 6 - The Easter Special

Junk Thief welcomes Easter. We will heading over this afternoon to the San Francisco Mix Tape Society to present our take on the theme "Fools Rush In". Alton V. Yowells has stepped in to present "Fools Rush Inn: Love Songs from Ludlow". As you may know, Alton is a professor of desert studies and reptile science at Ludlow State University. Please join us at the Make Out Room where Alton's tape/CD will be presented.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Brian Miller said...

hahaha. happy easter!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Gregg Biggs said...

Brian - Glad you got a laugh out of it. A happy, belated Easter to you as well.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Gary said...

JT, you are out of your mind! And I mean that with the utmost awe and with my hearty compliments. I simply must be in a JTTV episode one of these days.

..and I want me one of those French Dips!!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gary - Out of my mind? Oh, in a good way, of course. As you can tell, I was meant to be a blond and clearly am so much more attractive with golden, curly tresses.

Let's head down to Hollywood for a JT TV shoot and French dips.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Yes! I can't wait to watch this!
I hope you had a most joyous Easter...

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Salty - Hope you enjoy it. We really don't celebrate Easter but had a good time anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home