Sunday, July 30, 2006

Thanks, But I'll Do It Myself


I was never that fond of the film "Mommie Dearest," but I do always remember the image of Joan scrubbing the floors with her housekeeper. I can be pretty fussy about a number of things, and housekeeping is one of them. I can let dusting go a good deal longer than it should, but I've never really liked the idea of someone else cleaning my house. So it's not a chore per se for me to do the floors myself. Maybe I should be getting out more...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger WAT said...

I'm turned on now by this pic.

Ahem.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

That's a great photo!

I may not be the tidiest chick on the planet, but I do prefer to do my own cleaning. I worked as a house-cleaner for a few years and I just can't justify hiring someone to do what I used to do. It would be like hiring someone to type for me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home