Monday, September 11, 2006

Violated

What an appropriate September 11 gift I received last night from an unknown terrorist in the Mission District. Making the mistake of parking on a less traveled street last night, at 8 a.m this morning I discovered the rear window on the driver's side broken out and the 1997 battery missing when I went to retrieve the car. Missing were the little coin box with quarters for parking meters, a cassette/ipod adapter, a roadside first aid kit, jumper cables, a flashlight and the nine-year old floor mats. The two nearly decade old items were already overdue for replacement, but I would prefer to do it at my own prompting. My mother always told me not to leave my valuables on the street, but it's a bit hard to slip a four-door vehicle into the breezeway next two the ten-speed bikes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home