Saturday, November 04, 2006

Step Into the Mirror

I am home for 32 hours before heading off on the road again. Still anxious for November 21 to arrive when I will have no visitors or trips. I will have a life again.

The other day I was rewatching Cocteau's Blood of a Poet, and I kept thinking where the loose lipped statue urges the shirtless artist to step into the other side of the mirror. When I am on the kind of lifeless routine that I am right now, I keep thinking that myself, of stepping out of reality as we know it and walking into the other side of the mirror.

Problem is the same urge hits me when I am home and isolated for an extended period of time.

[By the way, if you click on the photo below it will take you splashing into the mirror. Follow if you dare!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home