Wednesday, October 11, 2006

From the Hairdo Hall of Fame Files

To be honest, city politics in San Francisco is very, very low on my priority list. Sorry but I tend to both think and act globallly and have much more concern about the latest goings on with the Maoists and royalists in Nepal or the latest actions of Morales in Bolivia, Lula in Brazil, Chavez in Venezuela, etc. etc. The San Frnancisco board of supervisors is, well, just about important to me as the PTA in Tupelo, I'm sorry to admit.

However, the recent one day without gel mayor is worth noting. The gel always bothered me, but recent images and articles confirm that -- yeah, it never looked that great but it was there for a reason. It's not that he looked that horrific, but it just didn't feel right. Sort of like Candice Bergen hosting the Today Show or some other such odd one-time experience.

In the meantime, I doubt no one gives much thought about the latest hair styles in Darfur's leadership.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home