Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Just For Men Anymore

Just as we have come to grips with the reality that mullets are probably on more females than male Nascar fans, this item from New York magazine blows open another shocking fashion reality.

In the meantime, does anyone know if there is a Chess King or Wild Pair in the Crocker Galleria? I'm looking for something snazzy for that date I've set up for Saturday. I want to come off really smooth when we snuggle up on the mauve leather banquette for our mojitos.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

As much as I fear your disapproval...I have a lady mullet! Although it's more like a mohawk-mullet. And yes, I am in my mid-30's. ;)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mullets can work for a girl. Especially if you can lip synch to Joan Jett or Pat Benatar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home