Monday, June 11, 2007

More Tabloid News: Refurred and Refurrbished

Since the media will likely be all over this once this Paris in jail nonsense settles down, we felt compelled to let this be the first exposure to the JunkThief revolutionary constume of the day -- i.e., announcing that JunkThief has returned to the fuzz-faced set. For long-time friends that's no big news since it used to happen several times a year, back and forth. But JunkThief has been sporting the wholesome, clean cut look since at least late 2005. This marked the longest period of the complete absence of facial hair since...well we don't even know. What does it all mean? Because he's a boy and he can do it? Well, that and a few other things, but it could all be gone by the weekend. As usual it's usually not popular with female friends but is with a certain segment of the male set. And just a few days old, it's definitely as the scrawny, scraggly stage at the moment. Stay tuned, film at 11.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Mmm... <-- That's a good thing! :-)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Dave said...

YES.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Funny, I ran into a woman I know this evening, and she said, "What's that garbage on your face?" My theory held up.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said...

Is it just me, or does the facial hair also seem to include a wry smile? ;)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Oh, maybe almost a grin. I'm trying to look more like Lenin who appears with me in my profile photo.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Scot said...

I like it.
All sorts of hair comes and goes on me regularly. Right now I'm sporting the thin jaw line beard and a crooked Mohawk, so I have no room to critisize.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

I like it.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger WAT said...

So distinguished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home