Saturday, September 01, 2007

And the Winner Is...

...(for those who've been following this little saga) Ecuador in February 2008. With that and the Barcelona trip in November, my Spanish should be right good come early March. I should have no trouble making my way around Miami or my own 'hood by then. I'll just have to remember when and when not to lisp, but that's been a long standing issue for me in English too.

Flatter me and I just might pick up a little trinket for you in the markets in Cuenca and Otavalo.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

You are an amazing person with a giant heart. :)I'm so glad that you introduced yourself back in the spring!

Is it flattery is it's true?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said...

You're my favorite (unofficially) adopted uncle.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

How exciting!! You must take tons and tons of photos and videos for Junk Thief TV!!! And Gregg - when you feel like lisping: lisp. And too bad if they don't like it (here or there!!)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Aw shucks, I try my best to be a nice person.

Emily - Thanks. I can send you the papers if you want to make it official.

Joy - Oh, plenty of SD cards and mini-DVDs will be filled on the trip I can assure you.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger WAT said...

Necesitamos un capítulo de Junk Thief TV en Barcelona y uno en Ecuador.

Gracias.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home