Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Miseducation of Little Audry

Okay, don't ever get me on that boxers or briefs questioning, and I really don't like cartoons all that much, but here's a near me-me post:

Mickey or Mighty Mouse - Mighty was much more out there and had shameless violence
Donald or Daffy Duck - Daffy by a long shot. He was easier to understand and such a New Yahk sass-meister. He reminded me of all my uncles
Disney or Loony Tunes - Loony had an attitude that always spoke to me more
Fritz the Cat or Krazy Kat - Never saw the former, but I really identified with Krazy and her pursuit of the mouse that reminded me of my love life.
Felix the Cat or Garfield - Felix
Care Bears or Strawberry Short Cake - South Park

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Ok, let's see...

I would go with Mickey, Daffy, Disney and Felix (for sure!). I have no opinion about the care bears vs strawberry short cake or the Fritz vs Krazy Cat. I think they were after and before my cartoon watching time.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gary - I am not completely opposed to Disney, but those Loonytunes characters seemed to speak to me more. I know Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake well as the loving uncle who took his niece to them in the 1980s. Amazingly, she claims today that she has no recollection of us doing that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home