Friday, March 28, 2008

Sushi at the End of the Tunnel

I had a lot of lunch hour errands that were in the mid-Mission, so it was a good reason to head over to Valencia Street. My walk started off well, since it was the first time I was able to capture the cat in the window of Virginia Howell's in the block over from me wide awake and not just sleeping on merchandise. I've been trying to do that for at least a couple of years. There is always plenty to see along the route, and I seemed to obsess on the political this time, sorry, before heading to We Be Sushi where they'd just added a really cool, sexy block print that ends this journey.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger mrpeenee said...

You have such a great eye to see and appreciate the art in the mundane.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mr. P - I also have an "ability" to see the mundane in art. Sometimes I'll go to a gallery and say, "Bleh, there's better stuff on the walls of buildings in the Mission."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home