Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All Wet

Aren't these $550 Speedo LZR swimsuits for the Olympics defeating the whole purpose for watching men's swimming? Okay, they're sort of cute in a lounge around house the morning after way, but they really take my enthusiasm out of watching men's swimming. They're the worst idea since the NBA decided that bloomers would replace shorts for basketball uniforms or, as I prefer to call them, costumes. I may have to join the Olympic boycott protests. Free Tibet! Free the swimmer boys tits! Bring back Mark Spitz! Half naked Jewish boys with gold chains figured heavily in my adolescence and still appeal to me tremendously. Whatever happens, we'll always have Munich. Ah...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger marxsny said...

I suppose individuals who find the whole wrestling singlet thing appealing might have a reason to watch swimming now but "guaranteed for only the first 5 swims" does it explode on the 6th?

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mark - Let's make sure those swimmers are wearing their suits for the 6th swim when they go live on international TV and their suits suddenly disappear as if we were back in ancient Greece. I'll cue up my DVR to make sure I catch that one. I'll be cheering for the Spanish team, by the way.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger jason said...

Tragic

Why can't the Olympics be like in the good old days...nude?

It'd be better for the environment I'm sure.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jason - Clearly a case of homophobia and corporate greed. Bring back the Greek style!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home