Friday, May 23, 2008

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Cats

I am embarrassed to admit I've not been keeping up with The Pinky Show the way I should. Maybe all those fascinating things Jeremiah Wright has been saying that have distracted me. So when I got an email from Bunny this morning, I headed straight over there to learn about Oceans of Trash, Peace for Korea and domestic violence. Pinky always manages to get interviews with leading scholars and analysts that Barbara Walters only dreams about.

If you want more feline world view after visiting Pinky, you might want to visit Cat News where Julie Klausner's life partner Smiley Muffin tackles topics such as people that move things and lesbians.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

thanks for the head's up I'm afraid I too fell behind ....bless bunny! xxxx

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - We've lost Dennis Richmond, but we've still got Pinky and Bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home