Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Interactive Tuesday: Casting Call

I've decided that for my next New York visit, I'm going to make the 25 minute trip north to Greystone Court in Yonkers to film an episode of Junk Thief TV. It's available for rental to film makers, and I would love to have some local talent join me for making an episode in which we re-enact the lives of the rich and famous in this castle and then have a wrap party at White Castle or some similarly appropriate place. Amazingly, the current owner, Kohle Yohannan (Mary McFadden's ex-"husband" -- uh, right) bought the place for less than $500,000 seven years ago. I need some tips from this queen on wheeling and dealing in real estate.

Take a tour and let me know your thoughts on what the plot of this episode might be.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger marxsny said...

Looks like the perfect place for a "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" sort of plot with Norma Desmond and Neely O'Hara as the leads.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mark - ...and re-enacting "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror...maybe a scene from Jane Eyre...

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I would love to partake in this as 'local talent' as long as I can act drunk and do an accent. Maybe saunter around scantily clad in some fabulous ancient outfit screaming at the staff to bring me more vodka and shot in the chapel.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gary - Only "acting" drunk? Togas are always a nice ancient outfit.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

you must let me come and to do the make-up? especially if you can have gary sauntering around screaming..... that would be casting against the grain! - I'm thinking a role like maggie the cat

you heard I'm sure that a movie is in post production with drew barrymore as little edie!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Drew Barrymore as Little Edie sort of sounds like Miley Cyrus playing Eleanor Roosevelt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home