Friday, June 20, 2008

Ascots 101

Mayor Newsom often drops by the Junk Plex for Sunday brunch and recently asked me to help raise awareness of appropriate use and tying of the ascot. He was so impressed that I now conduct a course every other Tuesday afternoon at the Mission Branch Library to help keep our youth looking dapper.

Thanks to Huntington Sharp III, who knows a thing or two about ascots, smoking jackets and gay cats, a recent "story" I wrote about ascot tomfoolery is featured in the current e-newsletter of Redroom. And if you have not checked out my Redroom page, head over here.

Thanks, Mr. Sharp.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly my pleasure, Mr. Thief.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

I have a short sleeve sports shirt with a built-in red dickie.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Huntington - Fully appreciated.

Bryce - You might want to come to my class. I begin my orientation by explaining how an ascot is NOT a dickie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home