Friday, November 28, 2008

Bow's First Blog Post: Her Human Has (Some) Talent

This is Bow. My human has finished his flooring project which I supervised by sitting in my chair. Sometimes there was too much noise, and I left the room, but mostly I slept in the chairs by the window in case I needed to be consulted. Here I am in the room with the finished floor. I agree that it looks better than the carpet with its cat smells which were interesting but not to my taste. It's a bit slick when I run and need to make a sudden stop, but at least this house has plenty of rugs. My human is not without talents, but my favorite is when he sticks a bit of Gouda cheese in a Kong that I can have fun with for hours.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

ooooh the new floor looks mighty neat-o! I'm sure the Diva approves because it is such a nice complementary color to her fur! It's all about the accessorizing darling! ;)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joy - Thanks, I'm working on giving some design tips so this dump is more suitable to my fashion sense.
- Bow

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

bow you are wonderful contributor and you are so lucky to have such a talented human who provides you with cheesy treats!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Thanks for dropping in and have a baroo-tiful weekend.
- Bow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home