Monday, December 15, 2008

Cadillac Christmas

I'm going very light on decorating for the holidays this year, using at most 10% of the decorations that I have in off site storage. Were I to use all of them, it would take at least two trips with my car filled to the brim.

My sister's packages arrived today, and as usual there were a couple of "open now" gifts. There seems to be a new pattern of holiday pillows coming from her. Many really loved this one from last year, and now there is this Cadillac pillow. I'm not sure of the entire story yet but assume the script is from our grandfather's early 1960s fin-mobile. I'm using the excuse of being concerned about Bow eating too many of the decorations for a reason to not put up more this year. Maybe it's appropriate "in this economy" (most abused phrase since "maverick").

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

The tilty wooden manger with the bowling pin Holy Family is my favorite.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Susan - Oddly, that's the one I know the least about. All the others are from my travels in Latin America.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home