Sunday, January 11, 2009
- Name: Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief)
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
JunkThief is your typical Gallic Jew boy born on the Great Plains, went to Gotham and Ouagadougou and Kathmandu before settling in San Francisco's Mission District. Now he searches the dark alleys of that city to find good conversation, Weimar culture and (but of course) the perfect door knob.
YESTERDAY, WHEN I WAS YOUNG Previous Posts
- A Basenji Post NOT About Bow
- Timeless Fashion for Our Troubled Times
- Greatest Horrific Beatles Covers by a Solo Ensembl...
- Best Bad Beatles Cover by a Bald Lollipop Sucking ...
- Best Tribute to a Beatle by a Bonanza Cast Member
- Melanie in Miami
- A Touch of the Castro and Weimar Chili
- What We're Seeing in the Mission
- Some Things from the 1980s Actually Get Better
- Where We Stand with the Project