Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yes, But What About Bow?

I've heard several folks ask why there haven't been many recent photos or blogs about Bow, so here she is just a couple of minutes ago in the front sitting room. Longer days, more than a week of uninterrupted sunshine and temperatures in the 70s have made her decide "winter" in northern California is a relative term. I've warned her that this is not normal, and next year may not be as gentle. She's anxious to see more sun and fun in the west and says she'd be happy to go with me to Palm Springs soon.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger r. said...

Y'know, by the way she looks in her pictures [especially this one], I think she's the perfect dog for you, and you're the perfect companion for her. Can't quite explain it tho.

Hi Greg!!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Robert - Oh, she is definitely perfect. A princess, and I am lucky to be her servant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home