Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Becoming Henry Darger!

This evening after work I needed to nab some things in the land of Big Box Stores (sorry, I own a fuel efficient car and I vote), and afterward I could not resist driving to the other side of the 280 and stepping into DAISO. I spent barely $50, but my bounty was huge. This is not even 5% of it. And with barely anything priced over $3, they make it so hard to resist. Expect a really cool episode of Junk Thief TV in the near future.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Squirrel said...

I see these at my Mitsuwa Market (in NJ) very tempting.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Squirrel - The cat couple seem to be having such a lovely time enjoying their tea.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger r. said...

And the mini cake stand!! Ahaha! Too cute! Hey, but where's the cake?!?

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Robert - As you can tell, those kitties are a bit tight in their kimonos, so they're just having tea for now.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Are you talking to yourself in complete conversations and drawing pictures of young girls with penises, as well?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joe - It's not gone that far yet.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Do you plan on having the Vivian girls over for tea?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Maybe THE Vivian Girl, Vivian Valvoom.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

looking forward to the upcoming episode on junk tv with the treasures from daiso

as long as you don't go into a walmart box store I'll still love you

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Kim - I NEVER go into that big box store, and we don't have one within 30 miles of San Francisco anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home