Monday, April 06, 2009

Seven Pounds of Art

Out for the morning routine with Bow, we were pleased to find these three recent issues a couple of blocks away from our front door. I think this makes me a junk gleaner not a junk thief. Probably no other magazine is left on front steps and lawns as a gift to the similarly aesthetically inclined by better heeled subscribers who just can't force themselves to dump them in the recycling bin. I'll take it as a good omen for the week ahead.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger ArtSparker said...

Whoa, that's a lot of art at one go...be careful. Congratulations on your joyfully met return.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Susan - Yes, I'll have to take it one issue and a time and then "pay it forward" by placing them in front of my house.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

good find! and nice that you are gonna pay it forward.... this will be a gold mine for collage makers in the hood!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Well, I may snip a few pages for my own collages, but there will be plenty left for others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home