Friday, April 24, 2009
- Name: Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief)
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
JunkThief is your typical Gallic Jew boy born on the Great Plains, went to Gotham and Ouagadougou and Kathmandu before settling in San Francisco's Mission District. Now he searches the dark alleys of that city to find good conversation, Weimar culture and (but of course) the perfect door knob.
YESTERDAY, WHEN I WAS YOUNG Previous Posts
- Interactive Friday: We're Changing Our Name to: Ju...
- Where's That Cake? Here's That Cake
- What We're Seeing on Market Street
- What We're Seeing in the Mission
- Best Song About Thin Ice Since Yoko Ono Took on th...
- We All Had Lapses of Judgment in 1980
- I'm Becoming Henry Darger!
- Adrift at Home, Comforted by Chaos
- Interactive Tuesday: Let's Hope Susan Boyle Doesn'...
- My Day at the Hunky Buddha Pagaent