Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What Am I Thankful for This Year

Technically my Thanksgiving holiday began at 5 p.m. We were given tomorrow as a "gift" of a day off which I sort of find annoying since there are a lot of things I need to accomplish with work. The last thing I need is another holiday to add to my nearly four months of unused vacation. The positive is that I won't have interuptions too much e-mail, conference calls or other non-work workplace environment distractions. Having been on the road for a month with about 48 hours off I am happy to be able to get work done at my actual desk and may end up being thankful to have Thanksgiving as an opportunity to get work done without worrying about radio interviews, special events, planes to catch, and herding other people into place.

Since I consider the image above to be a current self portrait, I may fast and read the various books I've collected the past few weeks on slow food and the American eating disorder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home