Friday, May 18, 2007

Neurotic Like Me - Highlights from Cousin Ginger's Bachelorette Party in Fargo - 1986

(A somewhat accurate recounting of phone conversation this afternoon)

JunkThief: Hello

Ginger: Hey JT, it's Ginger.


JunkThief: Hey, Miz Ginge..whazzup?


Ginger: Not much. You know. Spring in Detroit. Ring bells. Sing songs.


JunkThief: You know, I was just thinking about your 20th anniversary last summer.

Ginger: Yeah, right, the party you were too grand to attend.


JunkThief: Now you remember I was busy.


Ginger: What was his name again?


JunkThief: Anyways, I was thinking about that crazy bachelorette party you threw and...well, I just posted a slide show over on the JunkThief MySpace page.

Ginger: Oh, Christ. You did not!

JunkThief: Well, it's not exactly the real photos. More a representation of what happened. You know, an artistic rendering.


Ginger: You did not!


JunkThief: Did.


Ginger: Not!


JunkThief: Anyways, let me know what you think.


Ginger: I'm logging in as we speak....Oh. My. Gawd.


JunkThief: Anyways, just thought it might bring back some good memories.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home