Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is That New Do Overdue?

In addition to getting new glasses soon, I really think it's time for other changes. I'm thinking about facial hair again and a new haircut. Not sure if the illustration here is the right look for me.

"B" in Manhattan said there is a big spread in
W (the fashion rag not that politico from Austin) about the return of acid wash and stone wash denim.

Do they still have those makeover
shows on TV? I'm so out of it. I recently learned that Survivor is still on the air. I thought that got cancelled around 2002.

Anyone who'd like to submit me for both a physical and home make over is welcome to do so in case the camera crews get to it before I do.
Submission of suggested new looks is encouraged. We promise to post them by Memorial Day weekend. I'll invite everyone over for mojitos and taro ice cream.

UPDATE: Some folks may have misread this and thought the mullet look was in the offing. Much as I'd love it, I think my achey-breaky might go into cardiac shock. JunkThief is actually thinking of something in the #2 clipper or shorter family. Less do to worry about when making the Vespa tour of Greenland this December.

"A" in Houston called this afternoon, however, and said that a prestigious St. Louis benefactor just gave $3.8 billion to fund the Mullet Wing at the Hairdo Hall of Fame in Fargo. Completion is set for sometime between 2009 and 2011.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Pod said...

well done on guessing the reason for the name of my blog. st etienne are tops. i love them, and the bad photographer is a fave track. at last someone else has clocked on!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Glad I was right on that one. Alas, the silly Americans just never caught on to Sarah Cracknell in a big way. Though she is always dear to me.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger marxsny said...

Jeans are old and your hair's all wrong. Just dial my number I've got some plans for you.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Oh, you may be right. Oh, I can't wait for my make over! Does it involve Bugle Boy Jeans and the feathered look? Will there be a film crew involved?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

The illustration there is not good for ANYONE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home