Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sign Post Ahead


As a Jew-itarian, I've always had the luxury of being able to nibble on a relatively guilt-free spiritual smorgasbord. Yet, those megachurch marquees have always fascinated me.

So in the spirit of JunkThievery, I thank fellow bloggers Bryce Digdug for alerting me to the shortest verse in the Bible and Scot for making me aware of this nifty DIY web resource. It's sort of the evangelical version of playing paper dolls or holy roller take on Mr. Potato Head. The only limit is your own creativity!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Oui - per your comments on my blog, the French way IS always better. Tres bien!

Speaking of junk thieves - I stole a statue of the Buddha from my neighbors lawn. They moved recently and just left it there, all alone. Do you think I'll go to hell? *WINK*

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Oh, that's such a multi-layered question.

I think the Christian God would say it's a false idol, so it should be removed. Just don't worship it.

I think the Buddha itself would say that intent and matter came together.

I think Godzilla would have said. "Throw it on the ground. Crush it. Eat it's children. Beat your chest. Ahh!!! Arrrhhh!!! ARRRRRRRRHHHH!!!!!"

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger WAT said...

KING KONG DIED FOR YOUR SINS.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Scot said...

Always a pleasure to be taken from, and I found the sign on JDZ-S's site...things have a way of making their rounds. Also on his blog roll is an online "dress Jesus" paper doll. Fun stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home